That is fucking hilarious!
Printable View
That is fucking hilarious!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't hear George Lucas complaining. [img]tongue.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by jb.:
'Fans' (from 'FANATIC' by the way) like that do a disservice to serious filmmakers everywhere.
EDIT: I just realised you said "serious filmmakers."
I tried to watch the video, couldn't get a picture. I assume it's a codec thing. I'll get over it.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 18, 2005 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Untamed Aggression ]</font>
You know what's scary? According to this interview, Captain Wackjob has seen each of the original films at least 1200 times. Estimating a minimum of 1200 times for each film, that equals 7580 hours of viewing or almost 316 days. What a productive use of his time.
Perhaps some kind soul could e-mail him a link to this book, as I don't want somebody that crazy obtaining my e-mail adress.
------------------------
Psycho.
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 19, 2005 06:53 AM: Message edited by: jb. ]</font></font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 19, 2005 06:54 AM: Message edited by: jb. ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's hysterical. Is it from "The Late Show"?Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Take a look at this link...
http://www.milkandcookies.com/stuff/triumphvsw.asx
Good Luck
-------------------------
David Letterman sold out, man. Sold out.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i got very bored watching that. you guys hyped it up saying it was hilarious! more fool me.Quote:
Originally posted by Nigel:
Take a look at this link...
http://www.milkandcookies.com/stuff/triumphvsw.asx
Good Luck
http://harp28.kicks-ass.net/mt_slog/...rie7-thumb.jpg
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i got very bored watching that. you guys hyped it up saying it was hilarious! more fool me.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They just can't take it when you mock their "religion". I personally laughed my ass off, although I think that puppet dog was channeling Strong Bad.Quote:
Originally posted by miker:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nigel:
Take a look at this link...
http://www.milkandcookies.com/stuff/triumphvsw.asx
Good Luck
------------------------
That whole "Jedi" thing is an urban myth.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was funny when the star trek guy turned up. Good god what a bunch of gits. What's the proper term for a star wars trekkie anyway? (other than "loser")Quote:
By the way Kev, I've had a wip around and raised ?19.37, $3CDN, 1 Armenian Dram and a coupon for a free packet of walkers crisps (up to 27p). The guy at asda said I could have all their "tsunami fund" buckets on friday (citing this as a more important humanitarian act) so the "go down there and give the guy a good kicking fund" will be worth about ?20 ($35US) by saturday. What do you say?
I'm going to LALA land in March so i'll take the cash, get on a train, and administer some "Street Justice" to that guy if you like.
------------------------
Damn geeks.
When he goes for his daily shower just go and steal all his stuff.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For our friends across the pond, the puppet is "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog". As an interesting sidenote, Eminem almost pummelled the puppeteer at some MTV award show a few years back.Quote:
Originally posted by jb.:
I think that puppet dog was channeling Strong Bad.
"Strong Bad"... that's an obscure reference. I wonder how many people picked up on that one? I'll have to see if I can find the link, but somewhere on the planet there is a metal band who does a cover of "Trogdor". If I can find the link, I'll send it to you.